Head Conditions - Vertigo & Headaches | Chiro & Sports Med
22057
page-template-default,page,page-id-22057,woocommerce-no-js,,select-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,select-theme-ver-3.2.1,side_area_uncovered,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.4,vc_responsive
 

Head

Home > Conditions > Head

Ailments in the head are something most people will experience in their lives. It can either be in the form of headache as tension headaches and migraines or dizziness. Headaches are one of our most common ailments and have many complex reasons.

There are many things that can cause or trigger a headache. These may include foods, environmental stimuli (noises, lights, stress, etc.) and/or behaviors (insomnia, excessive exercise, blood sugar changes, etc.). About 5 percent of all headaches are warning signals caused by physical problems. The remaining 95 percent of headaches are primary headaches. More commonly known as tension, migraine, or cluster headaches. These types of headaches are not caused by disease; the headache itself is the primary concern. Today, the greatest majority of primary headaches are from muscle tension in the neck.

Many patients seek chiropractic to determine the cause of the pain and find the right treatment. Dizziness after headaches is the most common health scourge in people and is a symptom of the body’s balance system not working as it should. Chiropractic care can help with vertigo by reducing some of the symptoms. Vertigo is a medical condition that causes feelings of spinning and unbalance, generally because of a problem with the inner ear. Chiropractic adjustments will reposition any fragments in the inner ear.

To delve into the complaints related to the head, check the menu on the right.

Our practitioners are on hand to treat you